These are PSGroove builds for various boards. They’re all built for firmware 3.15 and have BD emu enabled. If you’d like to see your board listed here, post a comment and I’ll see what I can do.
- psgroove-atavrxplain-rev2.hex.gz Note that the docs say that this should work on XPLAIN revisions >= 2
- psgroove-atavrxplain-rev2-build2.hex I just rebuilt this one, hopefully its working.
- psgroove-teensy1.hex This should be compatible with BlackCat 1.2
- psgroove-minimus.hex LED settings for this board may not be correct. If you have LED problems, try the other build.
- psgroove-minimus-usbkey.hex This is for Minimus boards, but built using the USBKEY LED configuration.
- psgroove-noleds-atmega16u4-8mhz.hex This should work for any board with the ATMEGA16U4 chip (running 8MHz). All LEDs are disabled, though.
- psgroove-at90usb162-16mhz-noleds.hex This should work on any board with a 16MHz AT90USB162 chip, but it won’t light any LEDs.
Note: None of these builds support Hermes v3 payload. I’m working on a few other things at the moment, but I would really like to port more payloads to PSGroove and FW 3.15. I can’t give you an ETA yet, sorry. I will try to document the work on this on the blog, once I’ve finished my current little project.